PPC's and Spreading the word

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4999 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just a question regarding these PPCs. The advise on these forums is very good for those of use that search but a lot of people dont they just pay up. Would there be an issue with putting flyers on peoples cars?

Ive just been to my local Sainsburys and the Euro Car Parks man was ticketing again. i put a couple of notes on the cars he had ticketed telling the owners to check the internet before they pay anything. i hope that they trakle my advice and at least have a look. Where would i legally stand if i produced a flyer that i could put on cars that have been ticketed? I would like to give the crooks a bit of a hard time and watch them disapear back to the hole they came from.

Any ideas would be good

Ta

Stu

Think i might knock somthign together, ill have to be carefull about the wording though. Ill point them here if thats ok?

It about time we stook up against these crooks and the Huge companys that hire them to ticket the shoppers of their stores.

Raaaa

Stu

3 points to bear in mind:

1 - You can get in trouble for damage to the cars/windcsreen wipers.

2 - You can get in trouble for littering.

2 - Because the leaflet would actually be advertising CAG, they're the ones who could be held responsible.

Sorry for the negativity, but I experienced this 1st hand when I was leading a team of leafleters and we decided it would be a good idea. My DEAR, the complaints!!! :rolleyes:

3 points to bear in mind:

1 - You can get in trouble for damage to the cars/windcsreen wipers.

2 - You can get in trouble for littering.

2 - Because the leaflet would actually be advertising CAG, they're the ones who could be held responsible.

Sorry for the negativity, but I experienced this 1st hand when I was leading a team of leafleters and we decided it would be a good idea. My DEAR, the complaints!!! :rolleyes:

your post isnt negative its the reason i asked the question. I need to understabnd how to do this without causing a problem for me or any site on the net. It may be better to point people towards just doing a google search on certain key words.

I will only be putting these flyers on cars that have been ticketed. i use the car park lots so see the Euro Man most days.

Cheers Stuart

'Challenging' and the term 'parking ticket' gives far to much credence in my view.

You have to remember that many motorist have no experience of the validity of PPC tickets and should be led gently to sites such as this.

In my view if you put a leaflet on their car saying "this is not a fine", "you don't hve to pay this" and "this ticket is unenforceable", you are overloading them with information, which is not only counter-productive, but would lead to the PPC and supermarket being pro-active in stopping you placing the leaflets.

How about not using the words "fine" or "ticket" at all?

Something like:

DO NOT PAY

For help Google:

CAG

Peppipoo

MoneySaving Expert

After seeing the parking "ticket", most people will first be shocked/annoyed. After a short while, their attention will turn to trying to avoid paying the charge.

Their curiosity and the flier will do the rest.

I have done flyers where I live, talk to people but they still wont park because they are too scared to. Afriend of mine who works for an insurance company told me I should pay my "fine" (her term) as these company's rarely lose a case. Too many of the public are just totally gullible

My guess : They don't use price comparison sites? :)

is there a prize?

Do I win? Do I win? :p

Yes Crem, you have won a scamvoice, please pay £75 within 14 days or it will rise to £24,000,000,000,000.53 excluding solicitor cost, passing paper between desk costs, you may be subject to a deluge of waste paper if you dont pay now