Equifax - Dissociation Forms

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5002 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

I'm in the process of filling out disassociation forms after receiving advice on this forum. It seems a simple enough process for Experian, but I also wish to remove the financial associate from Equifax records.

Would somebody be able to tell me if I need to become a memeber/join Equifax to send this form to them. They seem particularly difficult to find any contact details for (phone number in particular). After much searching, I have found a suitable form, however it states that I must have an up to date credit report and reference number to send this form to them.

I have a report from Experian, but I assume Equifax want me to purchase one from them as well?! Has anyone else completed this procedure before with them?

Any further help would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

what does it mean remove an associate, i would nt mind knowing what this entails as my wife has found that experian have associated her with a default entered by a foreign company as in HFO CAPITAL and i have requested from experian what due dillegence they have used in obtaining proof of this default...thankfull Morgan Stanley have said that they have instructed Goldfish Barclays that removal should be done immediately, but i am still going for HFO and will not let this go as my wife is down some 1000 pounds due to the unlwaful defaults by association

patrickq1

A didassociation is where you are linked to a former spouse, partner or other family member at the same address. It is assumed there is a financial connection between these people, and because of this THEIR information (good or bad) is presented along with yours. A disassociation breaks this link, but in complex cases the CRAs may request proof.