Jump to content

Nelson & Guest CCJ Claimed No Budget Sheet recieved


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4190 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

My partner recieved a CCJ from Nelson & Guest of just over £1000. We filled the form with the incommings and outgoings to pay by monthly payments. This was sent back within the time stated by recorded delivery. About a month later we got a letter from the court saying that we had not completed the form and we owed the full amount. We wrote to the court with a copy of the recorded deivery reciept explaining that we sent it in time and couldn't afford to pay that amount. We recieved a letter back explaining there was nothing they could do with the judgement but said they would pass on the details to the solicitors. That was three weeks ago and have heard nothing from the solicitors. We have been in touch with the debt advisory place and they have recommended an administration order for my partner. The court also sent a form to pay in installments but this costs £35. We are having a few financial issues at the moment and don't know which way is the best way to proceed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry they are called Nelson Guest & Partners and the original debt was from littlewoods which went to Wescott. I would be gratefull for any help. I would also like to know if I can complain about the solicitors as I don't believe they passed on the budget sheet to the court or have replied to my partner after the court sent them them our letter about the recorded delivery of the budget sheet.

Link to post
Share on other sites

You need to apply for an order to re-assess the payment schedule known as a variation order - you can download the relevent forms at this address: http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/pdf/n245_form.pdf

Every journey begins with a single step :):)


Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.


If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You


The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA


Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Link to post
Share on other sites


  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...