style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3649 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

got ticket for parking in loading /unloading bay, i was not in the loading bay and was displaying disabled badge .couldnt park in disabled bays nearby as no spaces some cars not displaying badges.wrote to them with pics of disabled badge and a photo of car.,stating i was parked near the taxi parking bays.

Heard nothing then got notice to owner was told probably computer error so i left it then got bailiffs letter so went to magistrates court and swore a stat dec.what happens now as i have been told it will still be left with the bailiffs.

who told told that ? ? ?

after filing the witness statement it resets the process to the NTO and it stops the baliff's action.

check with the TEC for reassurance about that aspect by all means.

ok thanks.Swindon council told me, as they didnt recieve my letter of appeal, the bailiffs will still be calling. The stat dec being sent to northampton by magistrates court i think, or do i have to send it to them? The court took photo copy of document (TE9) and gave me the originals signed by JP.

Phone the TEC now. they will put on the right path. Council was spouting irrelevant rubbish to try to make you pay. naughty council !.

If bailiffs are already involved then you are out of time to file a stat dec. You can file one out of time, but it may be rejected at the discretion of the local authority (LA).

The matter will then go on hold, until a decision is made. Until TEC receive your papers, bailiffs can still act. They are only put on hold when the LA tells the bailiff to hold fire, and that only happens when TEC tell the LA you've filed the papers.

So - Send the papers to Northampton County Court. Send originals, signed and witnessed. Send them yourself. Otherwise, this may never get processed.

Not much more to say - once you've sent them off, you just need to wait and see. If it is rejected, you can take the matter further but you're close to the end of the appeal process.

you can fax it to the TEC I believe.

they update the case same day.

I think you can fax in advance of the hard copy, not instead of. I could be wrong though. In any case, you're right - it's quicker.

there is fax number for the processing dept out there on the web somewhere. I made a note of it

0845 408 5317

you may want to check with the TEC main number that this fax number is still valid. it was some time ago I found it.