andykidd60

mr andy kidd

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3650 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

im disabled and carnt aford bank charges i only get get £762 amth and most of that goes towards dept mangament /shopping /gas&electrice/ water /and clothing once every 3 mths can i claim my bank charges back as im finding it hard to cope i carnt aford it by the time i get my cash the bank as took £100 or so out of my bank tried to get them back but they say i carnt so was wondering if i could claim it under hardship hope you can help me thank you:sad:

Hi and welcome,

Firstly, if that is your real name, click the triangle with an exclamation mark in it and ask one of the site team to change it for you.

Next, some work for you to do. Change your bank. It is madness to stay with a bank that has charges on your account. Find a bank account that has no relation to the bank you are with. DO NOT tell your new bank why you are changing.

While you are waiting for the change to happen, WRITE to your existing outlining your Right of Appropriation. This means you have first call on the money in your account, not them.

Bank charges are hard to reclaim but they might as you are in financial hardship.

If you have any charges that are loan or credit card related then they are easier to reclaim.

A few more details will help us to help you but as I said, change your ID

fox

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE