Do I Sign

swa10

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4340 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have followed the advice given on this forum and I am currently at the first stage, all the CCA requests have been sent out and I am beginning to get back replies.

One of these replies is from HFC BANK and it sates that they require my signiture as authority to process the request ....

Is this right do they need my signature????

Another one states that they are unable to locate an account with the details provided(acc.no on CCA letter) and could I send them the account details and card number....

lastly I have scanned these forums untill my eyes spin could someone point me in the right direction(letter template or thread) as to what is the next step when writing back to these people

Thanks...........

Hi,

There is this letter:

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/572-debt-letter-when-company-refuse-cca-due-to-no-signature-

I do think that in the long run you will end up giving it to them so you could use this:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=19364&d=1277325754

Just guessing here but the one that says they can't find your account with the details you gave wasn't Citi was it?

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE