Does anyone information regarding Debenhams late payment amounts starting from 2001

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5004 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to all.

Ok, I am currently fighting Howard Cohens re a Debenhams store card and I am in the process of trying to claim back default charges applied to the account.

I have had this card since 2001 and need to know what the default charges were back then.

The years I hope someone can help me with are:

2001, 2002, 2003, 2004

I apologise if I have posted in the wrong area and I have tried to find this information out without sucess, I have done a SAR to the original creditor but they refuse to tell me what the charges were for the missing years.

Any help is extremely appreciated

Kindest wishes sent

Wish Me Well

Hello, I used to work for GE Capital when hey ran the Debs accounts, I left some tome ago so dont know exactly when they sold the Debs portfolio, But if I remember correctly, I think I was there until 2002. The default notice charge was 25.00 which then went up to 30.00 and the late payment charges were 15.00 and went to 20.00.

Hope mthis helps somewhat. xx

Thank you very much for that, I recall default charges being around £30 back when I first got the account, do you know if I can get proof anywhere of what the charges were as I need to prove to the court what I am stating.

Kindest wishes sent and thanks again

Wish me well :)

Hello there Watson

What happened with your SAR request?

Why do you need to prove what you have said in your defence?

Are they not allowing access to computer or similar equipment records?

Have you considered a complaint to the Information Commissioners Office?

Come back old boy, Roger.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Well if you have any old statements they should show the charges, however, I think the bank are obliged to tell you what the charges were at the time they were applied. You can also request old statments but these do carry a charge. The cheapest way is to ask for a complete log of any actions on your account (sorry to much wine) I cannot remember the phrase,however, they should show any charges added to your account which will also indicate whether late charges, interest or default notice.

Well hello there old boy

and thank you again bulletpoint.

Right I finally got the SAR info but they only list the amount of the default charges from 2005!! I need to prove for myself mainly that the amount of default charges nearly wipes out what they are now taking me to court for hence the questions ;)

I can prove they added defaults and the dates of these but am unsure how much each one was for.

Kindest wishes

WMW :)

OK Watson

How much are they claiming you owe?

What do the charges add up to from 2005 to present day?

Why did they not provide a six year back date?

Anything else you can add, what about that Houston at Baker Street, are you going to inform of the details to the question old boy?

Kind Regards

The Mould

PS tea and smoke

I am going to reply to baker street Houston, I am sorry for the delay.

I will go into great detail and disclose all details regarding this case so far I just need to settle my little monkey.

Is that ok roger ;)

Kindest wishes

WMW :)

Watson

Baker Street, the front door thereof, you have in your possession the key so enter at any time my good fellow.

No problem, by the way, do you like the new show?

The claimant will need to prove that you are legally responsible for the amount he claims and to do that he must produce the documents to show how the figure has been calculated.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Do you have any of the doc's that the claimant intends to rely on in these proceedings Watson, did you CPR request them?

When is the hearing set for, is it next month or October?

Has your opponent filed a Witness Statement and a Hearsay Notice?

Are you permitted to file any futher doc's for your defence?

Come back, Roger

Kind Regards

The Mould

Watson

I was speaking to a rather deceitful robot the other day regarding him disclosing a copy of a Deed to me, I said to this robot that I have made an application to the Court for disclosure of this particular document, the robot clearly did not believe me and he wrote to me to say that he looks forward to receiving a copy of the application with the Court's seal on it, he went on to say that he has discussed the matter with his client (the claimant) and that his client is not prepared to disclose the document and that he will oppose the application, that very same day Watson the robot received the Court order for disclosure.

I told the robot to inform the Court that his client is not prepared to comply with the order of the court, this robot Watson did so make a disclosure statement quite some time ago to the Court regarding the standing of his client before the Court, without that particular document Watson, this robot will be in a lot of trouble for that statement of his, there was another robot on this case who happened to self destruct regarding this matter and now this mature and incredibly experienced robot is having a serious malfunction.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Do you have any of the doc's that the claimant intends to rely on in these proceedings Watson, did you CPR request them?

When is the hearing set for, is it next month or October?

Has your opponent filed a Witness Statement and a Hearsay Notice?

Are you permitted to file any futher doc's for your defence?

Come back, Roger

Kind Regards

The Mould

The judge made an order for them to send documents and proof of service for the notice of assignment by the 30th July 2010, they have not sent what has been ordered.

I am currently in the process of writing to the court to ask them to strike out and I have gone into detail as to why.

I will be loading the said letter and following docs upon Baker Street for inspection.

I am sure I am permitted to file further docs if needed but I am hoping I dont need to

I'm back Roger

KWS, WMW

The witness statements stage, not there yet and the court expects the case to be heard in October.

How is your little one anyway?

My little one has been ill again! he's had a nasty tummy bug but luckly the other three monkeys havent come down with it, yet

And what about the rest of your super little gang, thoroughly enjoying the hols I expect.

They are loving the late mornings and lazy days, their mummy is finding it slightly less fun (loving having them home really) :)

Kind Regards

The Mould

How are your superdudes doing?

Godzilla Watson

Well that is very good, 30th July 2010 and still no compliance with the order/request for disclosure.

Scan it all in, your strike out application to the Court and Houston it over.

I need another cup of tea watson, so put the kettle on will you old boy, one sugar, splash of skimmed if you don't mind, I shall fetch the cookies.

Kind Regards

The Mould

Have you seen it then Watson, me in the 21st century, last episode morrow night on BBC (big bunch of C) Blimey nearly said it.

Sorry about that Watson old boy

I was at Baker street having a read of a new book, the one that you just delivered.

I notice that you have not filled out a Application notice (N244) to go with your new book that you are asking the Court to publish Watson.

Do you know how to fill the Application out?

Come back, Roger

Kind Regards

Mouldy Sherlock Holmes

I must say, I do like your story especially as it is based on fact my good fellow.

Saw III, yes very scary, Final Destination II channel 4 morrow night.

Kind Regards

The Mould

PS You could never trouble me with any amount of questions that you might like to ask Watson.

Ah yes an application notice, no I havent filled one in before, is that what I should be doing?

I was sort of hoping to save on cost just put it in a letter, is that not going to work Houston.

So the answer to the question is, no I dont know how to fill one out. Any tips for little old me dear boy

KWS, WMW roger