style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3655 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

The other thread is consumed with negative issues about the upgrade - thankfully some of which has been resolved as Webby worked tirelessly to deal with. The new posts button now showing!

So I thought I'd start a topic on what people like about the upgrade.

For me, I love how when, you hover your mouse over a thread title, you can see most of the first post. Most forums have this feature, but the old CAG didn't. It lets you have a nosey at what the thread is about and decide whether you can help or move onto the next one.

Love it.

What do other people like?

My advice is based on my opinion, my experience and my education. I do not profess to be an expert in any given field. If requested, I will provide a link where possible to relevant legislation or guidance, so that advice provided can be confirmed and I do encourage others to follow those links for their own peace of mind. Sometimes my advice is not what people necesserily want to hear, but I will advise on facts as I know them - although it may not be what a person wants to hear it helps to know where you stand. Advice on the internet should never be a substitute for advice from your own legal professional with full knowledge of your individual case.

Please do not seek, offer or produce advice on a consumer issue via private message; it is against

forum rules to advise via private message, therefore pm's requesting private advice will not receive a response.

(exceptions for prior authorisation)

Damn, you beat me to it! (actually, you didn't, I have already said it inthe other thread, ner ner ner :razz:), but yes, the hovering preview has to be the best improvement.

Once it's all tidied up, I actually like the cleanliness of the lines, it's much neater all round, and I do find the blue-grey quite resting to the eyes.

Loco in Acapulco seems quite excited by the possibility to embed videos. :-D

:lol:

I think that recording calls and embedding them will be excellent. (I know people are allowed to record calls to use in court, dunno if people will need to get permission to embarrass the heck out of some DCA threat monkey though) It's possible to record calls on most modern mobile phones capable of multitasking now. 1 task is the phone in hands free, the other is a separate Dictaphone style recorder. (not as ideal as trucall but still a step in the right direction!) Some phones even have the facility to record inbuilt. I think I'll start a thread on that....

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

I like the quick link to the debt forums (I do so love reading about people learning their rights and sticking one in the DCA's eye!)

Also like seeing how many people are viewing which ever forum. I'm not surprised to see the debt collection industry sub forum being the busiest, what with the havoc they reek.

Like the new version alot now I've got used to it - though the edit thing is annoying (Can't manage a wholly positive post without chucking a neg in, lol) happy0193.gif