Littlewoods advice

dashyingon

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4305 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, Could someone advise me who i should take a complaint too about Littlewoods? Is it the Trading Standards or the financial regulaters who deal with the banks?

I bought a pair of boots 2 months ago, they never arrived!! after a number of shameful customer service responses and getting no one to help or take owenership, i wrote a complaint letter! the reply was again pathetic and offered me 5% off the boots when they finally arrived however, they still didnt arrive and they didnt follow up on what they promised in the letter. After a couple more calls i found out they were sat at a depot, this was after 6 weeks.

I was told the boots were now lost and there were no more in stock, so basically i told them to cancel the whole thing. I was told i will get a refund last week, Yet i have still not received the refund. I rang three days ago and they are now saying there is a technical issue. I do not understand this and am really annoyed.

I have always had a reasonably good service with Littlewoods, but this is just a joke!

These boots are £130 and my minimum payment is so high cause of it and they say they cannot adjust it at this time.

I just need know where i can escalate these concerns too?? any advice would be appreciated

Thanks

i,ve had the same problem also. i would suggest ringing them once more and explaing to them you are not willing to wait any longer for a refund if not refunded today and that you will take the matter to the relevant people and make an official complaint and also explain to them you would like to be compensated for the amount of phonecalls you have made regarding this issue to which they will tell yoiu to send a copy of your phone bill to them just cross out any other numbers you dont wish them to see.

i would send this recorded delivery that way you have proof they have sent it and also you can check on royal mails online tracking system to see when it arrived and who signed for it.

hope this helps any.