condoruk

7 weeks since any payment

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3659 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Can anyone help or give us some advice?

My partner and I got married on the 18th June 2010, and previous to this my wife was claiming Working and Child Tax Credit as a single claim, having a disabled son with Higher Rate DLA.

We contacted Tax Credits as soona s we got married to change the claim to a Joint Claim.

paperwork received from them and sent back straight away.

So we have been calling them now finding out about our claim.

2 weeks ago we were told they didnt have our correct Bank Details, called last week and they said they would email H/O as our claim was over the 3 weeks in which claims should be completed.

We again called today (07 Aug 2010) and we are now being told that our claim has failed Verification Errors!!!!!!

We were given no information as to what these so called errors were!

If it hadnt have been for my wife's overdraft then we would have had some serious problems.

Therefore can any help or advice as to what we should do now?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)