skydancing

reliable company/jdwillaims; very unreliable

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

As many of problems with un-reliable collection one simplybe is the problem; sent the letter of compliant today recorded delivery. Due to a very rude manager/gentlemen,

Another is from Jd williams it self, l am with payplan with both of them why l got two cats from same company l do not know. It is years old,

anyway, its down to £6.44, which my payments through payplan, are £1.10 pro-rata, the debt was only paid £123.00, it would be £129.44p total. since 2003..

I got a letter of un-reliable, looked at the balance its £140.00, with £6.44 owing,included.. Will be total of £133.56, which will be charges to the account.

Do the Jdwilliams, or un-reliable collections, have to give us a break down when charges was applied etc? If requested, so we can check with Payplan the payments went through ok.. l am so fed up and sick of Jdwilliams..

For simply be, l sent them a complaint letter, also telling them l have reported them to the OFT... It is a case of watch this space. The very rude manager has not written to me, if he were going too.

l would got it today..