Parking ticket - Ingress Park

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5010 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi read with interest posts on this site... this is my first post.

My son has had a parking ticket from Ingress Park, for parking over night.. which was issued at 3.22, he was home by 3.40.... I think the rule is not allowed to stay the night.... he was visiting friends.... I am worried now as he has been told to ignore the letters from OPC and now Windsor - Smythe & Partners by friends who live in ingress Park... the latest letter is saying they will proceed through county court and threatening bailiffs etc. The Fine is nearly £200 now... Reading on this site... this doesn't go away as my son seems to think.....

What should he be doing.... Desperate Mum!!!

What should he be doing.... Desperate Mum!!!

Continue to ignore is the current view on best course of action.

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

There is a recent thread already in progress for Ingress Park. Suggest subscribing as it involves a test case being heard.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?219588-OPC-Ingress-Park

MBNA - Agreed to refund £970 in full without conditions. Cheque received Sat 5th Aug.:D

Lloyds - Settled for an undisclosed sum.:D