StandUp

Unfair Activity Collection fee!

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I was looking into the possibility of seeing if I could reclaim some of the Activity Collection fee from different loans/Catalogue some have been closed in the last few year and a couple are still open that my partner has had over the last few year, in hope to use the cash to reduce some of her other debts.

Question is can I contest these fees saying that they are unfair "I see Black Horse are the worst at £30.00) also her black horse loan is still on-going, she is not in arrears currently with them but the payments are sometime late! I realise that she won’t get the amount back as she has never technically paid it, but my hope is to reduce the amount she owes.

Or is better to just leave it...

Hi,

Loan, catalogue and credit card charges can be reclaimed but bank charges are much harder so I would start with the easier ones.

Send each creditor a SAR and when you get your statements back, you can work out how much has been taken. Slap on some interest and reclaim it.

Remember, you can only reclaim anything you have actually paid.

Send all letters by Recorded Delivery

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE