Sh85

Particulars of claim 6 months after N1 claim form

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3655 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Need some help.

Basically was in a dispute involving a rival of employer of some supposed leak of confidential info. They sent me/ company an N1 claim form back in March (from claimant solicitors not court itself although it did have a court stamp) and then there was a couple of months of discussion between solicitors and all went quiet in May but then 2 days ago i received a letter from claimants solicitor saying they are serving notice and the Particulars of Claim attached. I have not received anything from the court and from what I have red they are supposed to send the Particulars no later than 14 days after the N1 court form is sent to me. Can someone please advise what I am best to do or if I need to reply at all as I have nothing from the court itself.

Thanks