BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• what is the date of that letter please?   if you have not received the end product, that is your dispute..      
    • Hi    Thank you so much for your replies. Its been some years since I used CAG  - I had forgotten how fast you respond and I am really immensely impressed.  Sorry I had to attend to some personal issues but please note the following   1. Honeybee - I will complete the template you suggested and have it up for your ASAP 2. Ericsbrother - Yes thank you - my feeling is the same. If you could let me have a suitable wording that would be wonderful.   do we submit an affadavid or witness statement saying   The Plaintiffs case should be struck out The Defendents counter claim be accepted.   followed by statement of truth   signed and date?   In the meant time I was surprised that they did not respond on the correct date. Are we missing something here? The date they were to respond is stipulated very clearly.    3. dx.   Yes - exactly In the industrial zone, there are two car parks. My wife has to enter first, the Car Park owned by Lancashire City Council (LCC) to reach  the Private car park owned by the Landlords of the company for whom she worked. They are two separate car parks and the solictors of the Landlords have issued a cease and desist order against Lancashire County Council.   This what the solicitors for the landlords sent to LCC   "... As your client has failed or refused to instruct CEL NOT TO ISSUE CHARGES for parking on the Carp Park  (the car park outside my wife's office), despite the fact that such action constitutes a derogation from grant and/or a breich of the covenant of quiet enjoyment under the Lease, we have today (03 December 2019)  sent a formal cease and desist order...... It remains our client's view that the current system is unlawful in that it seeks to restrict  or limit  the ability of our client to excercise its rights to park on the car park, which in turn is causing our Client issues with its own sub-tenant. "   As for CEL Managing the LCC's Car Park, let me then rephrase - LCC employed  CEL to police the car park and obviiusly issue parking tickets but they transit into issue parking tickets on cars parked in the private car park.    Thank you  Warm regards BF.
    • Only problem with that is assuming Johnson gives a damn about 'legalities when theres always 'interpretation.. .. and I've not a single shred of doubt that Suella Braverman will agree with whatever Boris says however much what he says changes or flies in the face of established precedent and law.   ESPECIALLY as handcock has already said they can and will     https://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2020/05/nhs-covid-app-mandatory-matt-hancock/   I'll see if I can sort out a youtube VID of him actually saying it.
    • hightail isn't the only one to think that. From this article:   It is not yet known whether use of the app would be mandatory or voluntary. “A mandatory smartphone app would be a significant measure, both legally and culturally,” the lawyers said. “Our view is that there would need to be a clear and detailed legal basis for a mandatory system, set out in specific legislation.”   https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/may/03/covid-19-tracking-app-must-satisfy-human-rights-and-data-laws
    • That's frightening. Not that it could become compulsory, but that you think it could.
  • Our picks

• View this quiz Employment status during COVID-19
      What do you do if you’ve been told not to come to work due to the current crisis.  Watch the video here or on the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page.

Did you learn anything? Do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 0 replies
    • One Parking Solutions - Damning judgement. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421148-one-parking-solutions-damning-judgement/
        • Thanks
      • 68 replies
    • View this quiz Coping with extreme hardship
      Life can be tough when you're entering the world of work and in the present virus crisis, things are even more difficult.

Watch the video below or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page . Afterwards, you can see if you've understood the points which are being made by taking the quiz.

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 8 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
    • View this quiz: Pre-pay meters
      An explanation of how some gas and electric companies offer emergency quarantine support.

Watch the video here – or go to the Youth Consumer Service Instagram page and watch it there. Then come back here and do the quiz

Submitter BankFodder Type One Right Answer Time 5 minutes Total Questions 6 Category The Youth Consumer Service Submitted 15/05/20  
      • 1 reply
PGH7447

CAG Site upgrade - thread 1

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3577 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Sorry, still dont like it, its bland to view and difficult to work

For eample, how afetr plaqcing a new post do I change the notification from instant email to via control panel? Its probably me but it seems very complicated the old layout was much easier to use

If you go to your control panel > forum settings you can make notification via control panel the default. For those subs which are already set for email notification I think you'll need to unsubscribe then resubscribe to get rid of the email notifications.

Elsa x

PLEASE NOTE... I AM MOST SORRY BUT I HAVE VERY LIMITED AVAILABILITY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO EXTREME PRESSURE OF WORK - IF YOU REQUIRE URGENT HELP ON YOUR THREAD AND ARE GETTING NO RESPONSE PLEASE HIT THE TRIANGLE FOR SITE TEAM ASSISTANCE. ELSA XXX

Please check out my BLOG for the quick guide to debt threats - it has all the info & letter template links you need to get started on your journey of TAKING CONTROL. :roll:

All opinions are my own based on research. I am not legally qualified, if in doubt please consult a legal expert.

Hope this has helped or made you smile. Keep your chin up, you're among friends now! Elsa xxx

Please click the *star* of any CAG member who has helped you .

NewpostCAG.jpg

Would it be possible to change the layout for New Posts, with column headings for Thread/Thread Starter, Last Post, and separate columns for Replies, Views and Forum, rather than unecessarily repeat these in every single line (as above). In other words like MSE (below). It would certainly make the New Posts page so much clearer, crisper and reduce the present clutter.

NewpostMSE.jpg

Michael, you are right, it looks cluttered, but I can't reproduce the same view which you have pasted above. Can you provide a link which gives that view so that I can understand.

This upgrade is becoming a nightmare

It'll all come out in the wash BF. I'm finding it fine...Was a bit lost for a few days but it seems to be improving almost hourly :)

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Hang on. Is it the new posts view?

Michael, you are right, it looks cluttered, but I can't reproduce the same view which you have pasted above. Can you provide a link which gives that view so that I can understand.

This upgrade is becoming a nightmare

Just click on the New Posts button (top right)

It'll all come out in the wash BF. I'm finding it fine...Was a bit lost for a few days but it seems to be improving almost hourly :)

That's very kind of you to say so but frankly it is doing my head in and I'm beginning to wish we have never washed the damn thing in the first place

Is MSE on V4 vB or still with v.3.xx?

I'm sure it'll get sorted soon *hugs*

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Sorry, question too difficult, ask me something easier

Yes, I've checked elsewhere with a v.4 forum and they have the simplified layout so I'm sure it can be done. We'll do it asap.

Correction. The forums I checked are v.3 forums.

I've just checked a v.4 forum and it seems that the layout is cluttered - same as ours. Looks as if this a standard part of the upgraded software. Quite ridiculous. I expect that the WebMaster will be able to change the layout but it will take a little time.

This thread provides very useful information but it is beoming too long to be easily useful.

I'm closing the thread and starting another.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3577 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you