stunned_monkey

Lowell debt does not appear on Experian

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3662 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Okay, so I've finally get myself signed up to see my credit report on Experian and I'm pleased to see 4 of my 5 defaults are to drop off the bottom of the 6 years by the start of Feb next year. I have two debts - one with Fenton Cooper http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/272108-fenton-cooper-admits-not.html and the other with Lowells.

The Lowell one appears not to even exist on Experian - is this simply a matter of it not having been reported to them, but it may be on the other two? Seems a bit odd, and I'd welcome any suggestions. I wasn't going to CCA them, but now I'm definitely tempted!!!

can you split the last line, its off screen

have you a running thread please keep to one thread only for each debt

post the link to it here

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Some account appear on Equifax and not Experian, or the other way round and if you are really lucky don't appear to be reported anywhere!

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Sorry, dx but No and No - I can't edit the first post now and I have no idea why it's formatted like that - it come sup like that for me now too, but was okay the first time. This is about a seperate debt and totally different issue (it's okay, I only have two :D

Gremlins on site for a few days now on and off

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Guest Cartaphilus

Yes, there appears to be ... Except a new message popped up when I tried to add something to a post a few minutes ago. It was an administrative message saying you can't edit your post until after 5 minutes.