spamheed

Claim Form Question

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3659 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Should the Particulars of Claim on a county court claim form contain the reference of the original creditor ie the account number, loan reference etc.

or is it acceptable to have the DCAs own made up client ref, or account number

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

If you feel that have been helpful please feel free to tip the scales.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

Depends on who you are suing. You would normally want to have the defendants ref number. Why not put both?

I have received a Claim form and it has the DCAs own made up ref instead of the OC's, just wondering if this was a no no

Hope this helps

If you feel that this site has helped you in any way please leave a donation if you can afford to do so.

The large print giveth, but the small print taketh away. ~Tom Waits, Small Change

Please note: i am not a qualified lawyer, any advice is offered in good faith and is based on my own and others experiences and a penchant for research and a desire to help others to empower themselves

I am dealing with a similar matter for a member of my family,the POC is vague

and contains no reference to the OC or any agreement just an assignment between two companies (DCA's) 1ST.Credit & Connaught.

any info would help both spamheed and myself.

since any action brought by a DCA or even the OC woulod be based on the T&C of the original agreement, in my mind it would seem appropriate that the case should be brought on the original account details, not some spurious internal reference

Hope this helps

I have received a Claim form and it has the DCAs own made up ref instead of the OC's, just wondering if this was a no no

Not a requirement within the P.o.C but the Claimant will have to disclose the relevant paperwork later in the case, ie assignment,statements dates,providing you request this.A DJ may accept it at face value otherwise.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

after receiving my claim form and acknowledging service, stating I will defend

should I be sending off a CPR 18 request or a CPR31.14 request as they seem to be asking the same question and I seem to be rading a lot of conflicting information.

Hope this helps

bump

Hope this helps