2nd "Intended litigation" after CCA non-compliance

marcander

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4192 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I took out an unsecured loan for £15,000 in year 2000 with AandL. Fell on hard times and was issued default in 2001 owing around £12,300. Have continued since then to pay an informal payment arrangement each month starting in 2001 at £5 per month. This has been re-assessed and increased every 6 months until last year when I was paying £35.00 per month. Santander bought AandL and insisted on a substantially increased offer. Panic set in ( and I hadn't found this site) and I offered £80 per month even though it means borrowing to meet the payment.

In February this year I received a notice of intended litigation from Moorcr"ft dca saying they had been instructed by Santand"r.

In february I fired off a CCA request. Moorcraft said they had forwarded to Santand and would not be pursuing etc while in dispute.

April I received letter from moorcraft "unable to comply as no longer dealing with this account". Advised me that all further comms should be to their client (Santandr).

August Today I received another notice of intended litigation from Morrcraft. The Moorcraft reference is different so they obviously think that this is a different case.

I made my original cca request to Moorcraft and as it has not yet been complied with I am assuming that I do not need to make another CCA request.

Does anyone have any views.

I did continue my monthly payments up until Moorcraft said they could not comply in April. I have paid nothing since, waiting for CCA.

Any opinions and advice on what, if anything to do next would be really appreciated.

Thanks again to all.

M

Don't you just love it; the bank was getting a reasonable amount from this person, but as usual that was not enough, they got greedy now they get nothing.

Bringing Moorcroft in has sounded the death knell for many loans and CCs.