style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3663 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Please can anyone help. My partner is filing for personal bankruptcy. I would like to know if any of my savings/assetts/future monies could be taken by the Court to cover any of his debts. I've looked on the internet and I believe the answer to be no, but I need to check!!! We are not married, we live in the same house, have seperate bank accounts and my name does not appear on any of his debts. Thank you fellow cagers

U K Tigger

Ony insofar as you might have joint debts or joint assets.

• Haha 1

In additon if in any way he has contributed to the purchase of any of your major assets

As regards income his OR will expect you to make a fair contribution to the household expenditure. Apart from this you should be ok

Phew..... thank you :)

UK Tig