gipop

Suspended possession order

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi My lender has informed me that they are going to seek a suspended possession order on my property to ensure I maintain my repayment plan. Over the last 2 years there have been 5 such agreements which basicaly lapsed due to being on a horrendous fixed rate deal (my monthly repayments dropped by more then 60% when the fixed rate deal ended earlier this year. I am devastated at this as the order will mean cost of £350 will be applied to my account just at a time when starting to get back on on our feet. I have read on the law society web site about offers under civil proceedings rule 36. Does any one have comments on this if I make an offer under rule 36 will this strengthen my case. The fact that they have now decided to push for a court order is so frustrating as we are now finally in an excellent position to maintain arrears repayments of £500 per month (arrears total £7500).

bump