Monicatiger

Support Advice Needed

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3637 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

First I want to thank all those in advance for their help and support.

Also please note that I have debts but due to domestic and employment circumstances I am now in a case of hardship and I have always paid my way in life. ( like you all reading this site, I hope we agree we are responsible people and nobody stands in judgement of others).

After reading many threads. Can you advise if I am on the right track

Experto Credito.. found a default on my credit file for 400.00

sent letter 8th July requesting copy of CCA and copy of default.

Experto acknolwedge letter saying account on hold until they can produce data.

To date no further info recd from Experto Credito ( they say this is for an MNBA Credit Card).

Sent a notice to Data Controller requesting he stop using my data also S10 notice

Sent a Dispute to Equifax to remove this default.

Am I doing this in the correct order?

Apologies If i come across a bit dim... but it does take some reading and then more reading.

All advice would be great.

Are there any template letters for Full and Final Settlements for another credit card I have.. i did read one post showing the template but the creditor insisted the entry marked on the credit report didnt show any adverse info.

imo, seems ok. see what they come up with, then post up.

IMO

:-):rant: