dilud23

PPI claim against Black horse

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i want tostart a ppi claim against black horse can i find template letters here? thankyu

Di,

I don't believe there are any template letters, but I could be wrong. Have a look in the stickys on the PPI homepage.

You don't actually need a template letter anyway. Something simple with your account details and previous address if applicable, then outlining the reasons you believe you were mis-sold and request a full refund would suffice.

Have you worked out how much you may be due?

DJ

dj1971

thankyou i will do that i was charged a hell of a lot in ppi which has interest also i believe its in excess of around 8,000 quid! my loan was large and my ex was expected to pay some on an arrangement but has failed so we are now in big debt on a secured loan.

Di,

Make sure you work out the figures before sending any letters to blackhorse. Don't forget to add the 8% statutory interest to each monthly repayment from date it was made until today.

Once you have worked out the figures, attach them with your letter and then send to black horse. Let them know you are serious and will not go away, otherwise they likely to just fob you off.

Good luck

DJ

oh no i hate figures! but thanx for the tip may take me forever to do but managed to sort my bank charges through cag so here goes x thanx for tip dj

oh no i hate figures! but thanx for the tip may take me forever to do but managed to sort my bank charges through cag so here goes x thanx for tip dj

No Problem, if you need any help with the calculations just shout.

DJ