Are they amongst us?!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I know I've got some working in our factory :D

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

Hello CD not been on here much lately have you?

Hope you are OK

Not as much as I have been, been trying to sort different things out, mainly financial and legal. Doing my head in with it all, but now things are getting easier. Don't think I'm going to Brum meet, are you going ?

Hello Earthlings, err I mean Hi everyone,

It is reported the alien met with Royalty and others and it lasted two hours. How wonderfully civilised! Quite strange there is no mention of the chosen leader at the time having met ET.

robots, alias banks, debt collectors, definitely alien. made of stone.

:p[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

THE APPROPRIATE LEGISLATION. :rolleyes:

IF I HAVE HELPED, PLEASE PRESS MY STAR, THANK YOU.:lol:

Mars once hosted a vibrant and habitable planet for Humans, i believe. If a human population once existed on Mars then it would begin to explain many mysteries that reside here on Earth.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Not as much as I have been, been trying to sort different things out, mainly financial and legal. Doing my head in with it all, but now things are getting easier. Don't think I'm going to Brum meet, are you going ?

no I am not going to any more meets, been dropped like a stone by some members of cag, thought they were friends but obviously not. Just going to be a virtual friend from now on. Plenty of real friends away from cagland. A few are geniune like yourself CD

no I am not going to any more meets, been dropped like a stone by some members of cag, thought they were friends but obviously not. Just going to be a virtual friend from now on. Plenty of real friends away from cagland. A few are geniune like yourself CD

sorry to read your post, that is very sad, as such a lifeline cag website is to many, never been to any meetings and since not joined long ago, do not know what the meeting even is, other than i think you go somewhere and meet others, but how do you know where the meetings are? i would not be going to any anyway, as i like this website and plenty of nice caggers on here, GOD BLESS YOU, hope you feel better now, sometimes in life things you think are going to be great, let you down, but as you say, there are some true friends out there, i hope i become one of yours on this website.

Edited by totiesquoties
typo errors

totiesquoties

MY ADVICE IS BASED ON COMMON SENSE AND KNOWLEDGE FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I AM NOT LEGALLY TRAINED, AND ALWAYS CHECK LEGAL ISSUES EITHER WITH A LEGAL PERSON, OR

I would be happy to be your friend totiesquoties, I love your name, dont worry about me I am a tough old boot who has learnt some hard lessons. I did feel bitter at first but now as I say I could not care less, their loss not mine. I am a very lucky person and have a lot going on in my life, I have a fabulous family and a lot of genuine friends. Dont ever feel sorry for me! The only thing I cannot control is health problems my family have, these are being sorted by doctors. Everything else is hunky dorey. As I said, lesson learnt with regard to anything else!!

good, i am glad you are a tough old boot, as you said, it just saddened me when i read your post before, as people come on this site as a lifeline, when probably everything else has failed to help them, this site is about helping people, and if needed, being helped, if one person that even though let you down after meeting, if they did at least help anyone on this site, then this site has not been in vain.

i just do not like to feel anyone is hurrt, or unhappy, and always try and make them feel better if it is in my power to do that, or to help them, or why be put on this plant, everyone is different, good and bad, i always try and look for the good, i have been let down sometimes by people, but found some surprise you, and are there for you no matter what, when you did not think they, that person would be, glad you like my name, it actually does have meaning, it is from a very very old deed on a property, and it is the old language used on deeds, meaning quantity offered in money, i liked it when i read it, so wrote it down, and then used it.

Edited by totiesquoties
adding few more words

totiesquoties