excel parking

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

so i have been reading a few threads on here about this excel parking company. my other half got a ticket tonight for selling his car in car park. this thats what it says on his ticket. so he had some for sale signs in his car and parked it correctly and with a ticket. so they couldnt get us for no ticket or parking out side the line ( like they did 2 weeks ago) so they have tried this. shall i ignore as i have read earlier. :-| :confused:

Utterly laughable. Can they prove that he did in fact sell his car in the car park?

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

so i have been reading a few threads on here about this excel parking company. my other half got a ticket tonight for selling his car in car park. this thats what it says on his ticket. so he had some for sale signs in his car and parked it correctly and with a ticket. so they couldnt get us for no ticket or parking out side the line ( like they did 2 weeks ago) so they have tried this. shall i ignore as i have read earlier. :-| :confused:

That has got to be one of the funniest ones issued

sorry not sure what the PPC invoice means?. he had a ticket on his window screen when we got back to the car. he was not selling it in the car park as we was not with the car. so it was for sale but not being sold. no money changed hands. I checked all the terms of parking on the signs and no mention of displaying signs in your car. it also says there was 5 signs where in fact there where only 3 so they can even bloody count.