MBNA Subject Access Request

Go Get Em Floyd
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I shall shortly be making a Subject Access Request to MBNA and would like any opinion on what it is I can expect in return.

I have three accounts with them, I do not intend to give them any account details when making the request but simply make the request in my name from my address.

Do they supply the requested information? In what format is it sent? Document/ cd/ pendrive?

What address is the best to write to them for the request? Who do I make the cheque out to when sending it?

Hi Go Get,

It's supplied in Document form, It should be all the info they hold on you, statements, telephone log etc Send a postal order, send it to their registered address, send it Recorded, they have 40 days to respond.

Who do I address the form to? Would it be Data Controller? What is their headoffice?

Although I have 3 accounts with them it has been over 6 years since I last heard from them direct and they have since sold two of them with the third being settled. Would they still hold the documentation after so long?

Customer Assistance Department

MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

PO BOX 1004

Chester Business Park

Chester

CH4 9WW

If it's over 6 years, it is difficult to say what information they would have, but lets see what comes back.