Consumer dude

CCJ and setting it aside

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3657 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

CCJ been issued and its been issued cause OH failed to attend, it was'nt her fault, the reality is she had depended on myself to sort this issue but stress got the better of me, and I had a mini breakdown.

Is it worth applying to putting it to one side, and getting a support worker to explain what went wrong and how the claimant failed to supply the paper work any way to properly mount a defence.

The total amount that has been ordered to pay includes an amount for PPI insurance which has now been confirmed by the insurance company in writing that this will be returned to the OH.

Will that be off set or should that be used as an amount for an settlement figure.

The full amount of just over 12k has been orded to pay and one week to do it which is impossible, and it seems the court has been sitting on sending out the letter confirming this.

I hope some one can be kind to give some ideas as what to do next as I have lost the plot..

CCJ been issued and its been issued cause OH failed to attend, it was'nt her fault, the reality is she had depended on myself to sort this issue but stress got the better of me, and I had a mini breakdown.

Is it worth applying to putting it to one side, and getting a support worker to explain what went wrong and how the claimant failed to supply the paper work any way to properly mount a defence.

The total amount that has been ordered to pay includes an amount for PPI insurance which has now been confirmed by the insurance company in writing that this will be returned to the OH.

Will that be off set or should that be used as an amount for an settlement figure.

The full amount of just over 12k has been orded to pay and one week to do it which is impossible, and it seems the court has been sitting on sending out the letter confirming this.

I hope some one can be kind to give some ideas as what to do next as I have lost the plot..

The irony is that there may not have even been a CCJ had the PPI not been sold, as it would have meant that payments could have been met on time..:(