united utilities threaten to take me to court

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4195 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there everybody

hope you guys can help me, i was late paying my water bill by few weeks cause basically i just forgot about it ,then i got a letter from united utilities saying if i didn,t pay £190.34 within seven days they would take me to court and add other fees on top.

So i payed of the amount i owned them, but now i have recived a letter from united utilites demanding i pay them £65 for fees and costs, and if i don,t they will take court action. should i pay them the £65? any help would be grateful thanks!!

cheers lordcrocket , i was going to tell them i not paying the £65 pounds how can they justified charging me that amount just for sending me two letters!!

no problem

suppose you could write a letter and don't state your not paying but you will pay upon proof of claim of ....

£65.00 cheek considering the value of money = iou lol

also becareful if you own your own home they may put a charge against the property aswel another tatic they do and as for credit file companys some of these are useless and i have evidence i state for anybody as i only deal in fact's i've asked read and learn't and exhausted .

also they may pay your property a visit but they can not break in some lie and say they from the milk shop etc plenty of videos on the net on this if you know what i mean

heres a thought to see what you think think of it like this we are playing one big game of monopoly and look at the main aim of the game that's all it is

thier's boot's ie policy enforcers = police

the ship us the cargo carrying the goods from shops

the car as most own one

the iron to let steam off with pressure

the hat majority of people are well off to listen to people who need help

should i go on more lol

by the way this is just abit of fun light on to the matter for the mods and no way offensive just doing my imput and mean no offence