geee

Egg credit agreement case?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3654 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I was reading along the thread "Egg credit card agreement" and waiting for the outcome of the case in Cardiff as to whether the term "from time to time" in the stated apr was legal. The judge had not come back and said yes or no yet but the thread has gone that I was following so does anyone know what happened?

Is it enforcable or not?

The case you refer to was in Mold disrict registry and was Alexandra Slater V Egg plc.

PT whose thread you refer to has has been removed by mods or pt we dont know, what is is more prevailiant is that PT has said he will not disclose on this forum what the result is. Conclusion the mods have upset him

Yep thats the one...

How do we find out then? Has anyone pm'd pt?

I think he has left the forum, but he did not return pm's anyway he was too busy