Jump to content


Lloyds TSb maybe a result?


the kid's mum
 Share

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

 

Please click the "Report " link

 

at the bottom of one of the posts.

 

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

 

Thanks

Recommended Posts

Firstly and foremost thank you to all involved here the information is relentless and hopefully we have been able to use this well.

 

Now, I post regarding my partners LloydsTSb credit card - this originally started as a scottish widows card.

We encountered severe difficulty (as most of have) and couldn't make the payments. I am still paying £2 month.

I have gotten a sars and reviewed earlier statements which with late payment fines etc & 8% standard court interest reduced the balance to nearly half.

I sent them a letter asking for the monies to be refunded.

I recieved 1 letter from them saying that they were only prepared to pay a minmal amount of which I followed up with another letter and today they have come back with another offer - £80 shy off my original claim.

Result! I think...

1. I know I should, but shall I ask for a statement of account?

2. Shall I ask for a CCA request now? or wait for the refund to go on to the account and then ask?

Thanks in advance Sxx

Link to post
Share on other sites

Firstly and foremost thank you to all involved here the information is relentless and hopefully we have been able to use this well.

 

Now, I post regarding my partners LloydsTSb credit card - this originally started as a scottish widows card.

We encountered severe difficulty (as most of have) and couldn't make the payments. I am still paying £2 month.

I have gotten a sars and reviewed earlier statements which with late payment fines etc & 8% standard court interest reduced the balance to nearly half.

I sent them a letter asking for the monies to be refunded.

I recieved 1 letter from them saying that they were only prepared to pay a minmal amount of which I followed up with another letter and today they have come back with another offer - £80 shy off my original claim.

Result! I think...

1. I know I should, but shall I ask for a statement of account?

2. Shall I ask for a CCA request now? or wait for the refund to go on to the account and then ask?

Thanks in advance Sxx

 

OK TK'sM

 

Wait until the refund is in your account, then withdraw it and open another account with a bank that is not part of the Lloyds group.

 

Then CCA request and ask for statement of account.

 

£80.00 short of your original claim is a result, grab it and bank it elsewhere.

 

Kind Regards

 

The Mould

Link to post
Share on other sites

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?


×
×
  • Create New...