stalin's dead

SAR for a PPI claim still with the FOS

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3659 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have a PPI claim still with the Financial Ombudsman and still awaiting for it to be allocated to an adjudication officer after 6 months.

I do know the firm have submitted a report to them but I want to see that report. The firm is A & L. In a letter to me they have already said the signatures on my loan are indeed not mine.

Can I submit a SAR to the FOS even before they have made a final decision on my PPI claim?

I am becoming annoyed at the lack of progress now.

Thanks, yes or no will suffice.

regards

SD

I can imagine that the FOS will say that the material you want is exempt from the SAR. You might be better off sending the SAR to A&L - or both.

If you have a letter in which A&L agrees that the signatures to the PPI agreement are not yours then you should ocnsider starting a claim in the County Court straightaway. It will be much quicker and the compensation will be better if you sue for money paid under a mistake - restitution.