Have you received a PCN from PARKFORCE at BALMORALGARDENS Bexley, Kent?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5012 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have started this thread on behalf of a well respected Cagger. The details are below.

If you have visited, stayed at or a resident of BALMORAL GARDENS Bexley Kent, and received one of their 'invoices' please post the details of what happened etc, did you pay it , contest it or just ignore it.

We are interested in finding cases of where you have had Letters claiming you owe us blah blah etc from PARKFORCE.

If you live there or visit, information that you need to know.

1) PARKFORCE do not issue the TICKET they come from on the estate, but there is a cover-up of who is plastering the cars.

2) PARKFORCE only act as a DEBT recovery agent for the mystery person putting the tickets on the cars.

3) The tickets and signs are bought from PARKFORCE as a package; once again our mystery person did this and gets the new tickets.

4) My interest was in the past we were visiting family there and went in 2 separate cars, only one of the cars got a ticket, and my sister tried to appeal it, but instead, received demands increasing every time.

I need to find out more about just who is the mystery person behind these self ticketing scams, before we take legal action against the [EDIT], no one on the estate will answer questions, other than we have yellow lines and you get fined if you park there ( remember this is private property )

To protect my sister and her identity I have asked the mods/site team to post it.

As I already know how the whole thing works, what we are after by contacting anyone else that has been scammed or may be in the future, most of all just who the mystery person is because he is the one causing grief to many innocent people.

Many Thanks

pp Lex

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

do we not have something similar with OPC near dartford or close by

be interested to know more about this,

but by reading it there are reasons not to identify people concerned

will watch with interest

Kip

Many thanks Kip, I look forward to recieving it :)

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.