armani12

What to do after cca

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3657 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI,

About 6 months ago i sent a request for a cca to barclaycard finally have been sent copy of latest terms and conditions and in there words a copy of the original executed agreement (not quite sure if it is as no date and very bad photo copy.

They have now said the amount is due in full i know for a fact when i offer £10 amonth as not working it will be rejected also they have charged un beliveable interest. they have charged me about £100 amonth even after explaining i could pay as was not working is this legal help please.

Hi Armani,

BC are not likely to send you the credit agreement and there's not much that you can do about this.

Who has said the amount is now payable in full - Mercers or Calders maybe ?

Has anyone sent you a Default Notice.

Have you reclaimed all penalty charges made to the a/c for late or missed payments or for being over your credit limit.

Do you have all your a/c statements going back 6 years or more.

Read other threads here and you'll see how others are dealing with similar issues.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hi slick,

Barclaycard themselves have now said the full amount is now payable. It did go to mercers and calders 6 moths ago when i asked for copy of cca. a default was issued back then aswell although they are saying they will issue another one.

I didnt realise you could claim charges back and have no idea how does this go for all credit cards? And no i dont have 6 years worth of statements.

armani

Hi Armani,

Yes, you can reclaim all penalty charges on Credit Cards plus interest in restitution if you want.

Read up on this in the Interest Tutorial at Link No6 in my signature below.

Send BC a SAR immediately to get all your statements from BC - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/110--data-protection-act-1998-subject-access-request-

Send them a separate letter saying you will be seeking a refund of penalty charges and, until this matter is resolved, the a/c is in clear dispute and they must withhold collection activity.

See other threads here which concern penalty charges reclaims.

:)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)