• Tweets

• I am not a lawyer but I definitely think you are correct.   You will need evidence that Fast Track was not available on your way out - "Unknown reasons" sounds ominous. Do you have pictures/videos/written records to prove it?   Ryanair website states they are not responsible for you missing your flight as a result of fast track, but it doesn't say anything about not being responsible for the product they sold you not being available. Have you tried asking for a refund already?   Either way they sold you something that they did not provide - I don't see how this can be legal - and hopefully you should be able to prove it. Get written evidence that they refused to refund you (if you don't have it already) and take it straight to your card provider. (by many accounts it seems pointless to try and negotiate with Ryanair)
    • Hello everyone, recently I ordered 4 birds, 2 canaries and 2 lovebirds from a pet shop in Nottingham. When I received the birds, one of the canaries looked scruffy and had a bald spot on its back. when I asked the owner if this was normal he stated that “it is a baby and will be normal in a week” so I waited a week and I discovered it was sneezing throughout the night. I then decided to check their weight and the scruffy one was only 15 grams while the other was 26 grams. While weighing them I discovered they were covered in blood mites (small bugs that feed on blood) so I contacted him and he said I could return them but I’m unable to drive an hour to his shop so I offered to pay another delivery fee fr him to pick it up but he was ignoring me so I decided to try to treat them and bought many medicines and I cured their mute problem but now all 4 birds are sneezing, I’ve had many birds before and I’ve never had these problems so I asked him if he couldn’t please come pick them up but he kept reading my messages and ignoring me then when I called him he blocked my number so I messaged him on my other number laws showing te sale of an ill animal is prohibited and sent him proof of his false advertising (saying they were “excellent healthy birds”) proof fm their illness and he blocks me again. I feel scammed and according to the law he I is obligated to refund me for the birds and any medical expenses but I don’t know know where to report him or what to do about it. Any suggestions would  be greatly appreciated. Thank you 
    • well anyway. as its the same email then and not directed at them to pay no its not correct they have done it under gdpr etc etc.   so regarding the debt. what readings prior to this have you been sending? to prove this billing is correct or not  have regularly sent them before  and is the estimated readings higher than your actual usage. when does the debt First date back too aswell        
    • More than 364,000 cases of fraud were recorded to the National Fraud Database in 2019 - the highest ever recorded View the full article
    • If its a domestic address and a normal account, thought they could only bill who is on the Tenancy agreement or Mortgage, as isn't a Tenancy in Common. if Joint tenancy and other party gone, didn't think children who have gained majority can be held liable, as not on any paperwork, apart from Electoral roll.  Is a Lodger liable?
  • Our picks

• Curry’s cancelled my order but took the money anyway. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423055-curry%E2%80%99s-cancelled-my-order-but-took-the-money-anyway/
      • 11 replies
    • Father passed away - Ardent Credit Services (Vodafone) now claiming he owes money. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423040-father-passed-away-ardent-credit-services-vodafone-now-claiming-he-owes-money/
        • Thanks
      • 9 replies
    • Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 6 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
        • Thanks
      • 16 replies
style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3652 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

What do you all look like?

I will start,

I am tall, slim, young, blonde and a liar :D

I am fat, bald and ugly. And I too am also a liar:p

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)

Tall dark and handsome...

well, 2 out of 3, and hair dye doesn't cost that much!

If in doubt, contact a qualified insured legal professional (or my wife... she knows EVERYTHING)

Or send a cheque or postal order payable to Reclaim the Right Ltd.

to

923 Finchley Road London NW11 7PE

Click here if you fancy an email address that shows you mean business! (only £6 and that will really help CAG)

If you can't donate, please use the Internet Search boxes on the CAG pages - these will generate a small but regular income for the site

Please also consider using the

C.A.G. Toolbar

Tall, slim and gorgeous:p

and mummy told me to always tell the truth;):D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

Drop dead gorgeous..............of course! :D

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!

I'm short, strawberry blonde and look my age :p

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

BB 13 - DCAs/banks and solicitors 0.

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

<--- If you feel I've helped, please twinkle my star :)

Overweigh, overworked, underpaid and drop dead gorgeous!!!!!!!:D

i could run round my desk here 3 times, dam its up against the wall :-x and my bleeding wheelchair cant get past the window :-(

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

lol, :D some of you are not taking this seriously!

I can't even steer my f'ing wheelchair!

"To love unconditionally is the greatest gift, laughter is a close second" .To give your time to help others after being helped here is the best way to show your appreciation to your fellow CAG members.

Please note that this advice is given informally, without liability and without prejudice. Seek the advice of an insured qualified professional if you have any doubts. All my knowledge has been gained here, for which I'm very grateful. I'm a Journalist, not a law professional.

If you do PM, make sure to include a link to your thread as I don't give out advice in private ;)

I get a fresh start to get on with learning to live with severe disabilities when they could have had something if they'd been understanding...

Oh you have a flying wheelchair, impresive

No HF I have a wheelchair because I'm severely disabled.

I can't even steer my f'ing wheelchair!

yes I know but I thought the missing word had to be flying, cant think what else you meant :confused:

like the film..

how did the theme tune go?

'The Mag..nificent Bear, in her Flying Wheelchair

She goes up, tiddly up up

she goes down, tiddly down down'

I'm not sure if it scans properly, but it's a work in progress!!:D

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

:lol::lol:

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

I am a slimy green mutant, a bit like booky's face to look at really.

HSBC WON three times!!!!! Read about my continuing battle (claim FOUR!) Link HERE

Capital One WON Link

HERE

GE capital (5 accounts) WON link HERE

Lloyds bank account WON second claim starting! link HERE

Budget insurance cough up WON link HERE

Principles WON link HERE

A&L (Mrs Crusher's account) claim link HERE

Barclays claim link HERE

Any advice given is on an informal basis only and without prejudice or liability. In in any doubt, consult a qualified lawyer.

IF YOU HAVE GOT YOUR MONEY BACK, PUT SOME BACK INTO THE SITE TO HELP KEEP IT OPEN!

You forgot the alien with the patience of a gnat HSBC :D

I am a slimy green mutant, a bit like booky's face to look at really.

I predict a dead Dalek-very soon.

I am six foot and twelve inches :eek:

I have salt and pepper hair

I fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down :(

In fact, I feel like an old man. Anyone know one :D

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

yes you can have mine!

complete with model trains

:D

yes you can have mine!

complete with model trains

NAH, I'll just stick with the trains thanks.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I feel like a robot, or is that too much information!

I feel like a robot, or is that too much information!

no problem Termi, one in the post this morning, enjoy :p

The dalek will be along shortly to accomadate your needs termi :D