London000

Basic Tips and Contacts

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3662 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello London000. I don't remember seeing you on the forum before, but I haven't been here all that long.

What is your post designed to help with please? Some of it looks rather old at first glance.

HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi HB,

I've had these probably about a year ago and I thought it would be useful here and there but I am sure there is much more help on this forum with updated news.:)

Meanwhile I am just hoping to get back to work as soon as poss.

I have been on the forum for a while to get all the charges from the banks but still fighting them ( and lately I keep ignoring them as they did/do to us). I am not showing myself too much as there are way to many new ones joining although I keep looking and learning with great interest.

Thank you HB and good luck to all of us.

DD:cool: