debt collection agency recomendations

selena22
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

Im looking to sell a debt of £95k. I have a charging order from the court and am cy=urrently seeking advice on enforcing this but in the meantime I wouldnt mind just getting rid of the debt and taking a loss. I have had one quote from a company called bluestone but they wanted 67% of the debt when and IF they recovered it....I thought that was a bit steep.

would love to hear your ideas and responses

thanks

Thanks for your response, I did look at other forums but none of them seem appropriate. perhaps My query is a General debt question. Perhpas somebody may be able to help....:)

Sorry but this post on this forum, makes me feel like chundering:confused:

If you have a legit charging order, do it yourself, simples.

Yep.... I'm not easy with it either... :cool:... but we dont know the circumstances and he/she is acting as an individual who must have thought long and hard before instigating court action to recover his/her money.

Blimey I wasnt expecting to be made to feel like the bad guy! I just wanted some advice. Im a one man band and have been trying to collect my money since 2006! I did some work for them and they never paid but they have now sold the development and got there profit but i myself am left in debt following this. I dont have the cash for solicitor and the courts can only help so much. I only posted on this forum as a last ditch attempt to get this issue resolved. I wanted advice on how to push order of sale which is not covered is on HMCS website.

Well thanks I shall continue my quest.

Apologies if it was anything I said Selena..... it's just that these forums are normally filled with people being hounded by unscrupulous debt collecting companies after life has gone t*ts up for them.... and they're at the end of their tether.

If I had any answers for your situation, I would give them to you.... but it's not something I've dealt with myself. I noticed that you posted a thread in the Legal section and sincerely hope that you get some answers on there. You sound like an ordinary guy who's just trying his best to make a living and I'm well aware of how difficult times are for self-employed people these days.

Please let us know. :)