painter55

HFC/Beneficial/TBI Financial

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3657 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I would be grateful if someone could help me with the following query.

TBI Financial Services recently wrote to me demanding money for an old HFC/Beneficial credit card debt. I sent them a CCA request and after a long delay, they finally sent the attached form. I've scanned the front and back of the form.

The form says "Your Priority Application" along the top and a brief mention of the consumer credit act 1974 underneath, but I'm not convinced this is a copy of the credit agreement.

Would somebody mind checking it and confirming either way??

Many thanks

G.

HFC form front image.pdf

HFC form back image.pdf

An application form is not a credit agreement

They've no leg to stand on if that's all they have as proof of your debt.

HSBC charges WON (april 07): £1,103.00

HSBC PPI WON!!! (July 2008): £1,166.00

HFC PPI WON!!! (August 2008) £2,100:D

March 09: failed the fight to write off HSBC Managed Loan due to non compliance of SAR! after they finally produced my signed loan!

August 10: Fighting TBI for disputed account due to the fact they can't produce my signed loan copy.