JD Williams/Fashion World reporting your default? Read this...

vjohn82
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3948 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Have a JD Williams/Fashion World CCA that looks like this?

FWCA.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

FWCA2.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looks like they may have to think again.

Can anyone else see a reference to reporting your non-payment to any credit reference agency? It's correct that they refer to it on their website; but the terms on their website are expected to change, and often do, in line with the zeitgeist. If they change their terms on the website they may do so unilaterally and without reference (or agreement from) you as an account holder. Why? Because they do not need your permission as evidenced by the wording in their credit agreements.

This is against the spirit of entering any agreement, especially when contracting with a large financial organisation.

It also means that, by signing the agreement, you have not expressly agreed to any terms specified on the website because they are not referred to. You cannot be bound by imaginary forces of literature. We know this because I cannot take the Queen to court on my word that she owes me £30 million pounds.

Comments welcome on this very interesting development and startling realisation.

I have this "true copy" as they keep saying i have not sigen a form of such i have the account with fw since over ten years now they rip me off in charges i have ask for cca last year , now they taken my account off hold harrasing me again phoning all sort hours want to visit my home! and trying to get my work number i have wrote a letter last week got sent via signed for but i have not heard anything they are harrasing me . I need some advice as they say they passing to relaible collection which i know is they same company so should they still be charging fees? help please.....

I have this "true copy" as they keep saying i have not sigen a form of such i have the account with fw since over ten years now they rip me off in charges i have ask for cca last year , now they taken my account off hold harrasing me again phoning all sort hours want to visit my home! and trying to get my work number i have wrote a letter last week got sent via signed for but i have not heard anything they are harrasing me . I need some advice as they say they passing to relaible collection which i know is they same company so should they still be charging fees? help please.....

MFL, you're probably best to open a new thread in the general debt issues forum (you can open a new thread by clicking on 'start new thread' at the top left hand-side of the page.

• 2 years later...

Bit late to ask it is from August 2010.!!!

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Yeah I saw that but there appears to be no update and it is of interest to me.

Very unlikely to be further posts on this one.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: