returned SAR with no proof of default notices

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

can anyone help ? ....received my SAR back from santander and cap 1 , none of them sent proof that they sent me notices of default ? is this rite ? Cap 1 said they are not obliged to send me proof of the default ?? to me thats a load of crap ! what can I say to them or what can I do about this ?

Hi,

Unfortunately they are correct. there are no rules that force them to send defaults by recorded delivery. All they have to say is that it was issued.

Have a look at the screenshots of your account history to see if anything is there

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Agreed; there must be a reference to it on the print out.

Furthermore, a default can only be applied to the account a max. of 6 months after the first non-payment date. Check the date on your CF and then check how many payments were missed.

If the dates are out then you have a case.

Furthermore, a default can only be applied to the account a max. of 6 months after the first non-payment date.

Unless you are CitiFinancial. They don't follow the same rules as the rest.

(7 months in my case)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

whilst the above is true they do have to fully comply with your request and that should include a log of all activity on your account whether by you or them

This log will give a date the DN was issued

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.