JSC makes me laugh

Greer8472

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Now self-employed vacancy is not in my contract and now the JSC is now investigating it. The idiots who put the vacancy on the Direct.gov web site do not mention it was a self-employed vacancy and even got the steps to apply completely wrong.

It says to phone up for an interview to apply but when I done a bit of investigation before hand it turns out you do in fact need to send CV, cover letter blah, blah, blah. On the site it mentions these are self-employed vacancies.

Now I have to waste my time writing responding to another form and some how get evidence that it was indeed a self-employed vacancy. The vacancy has now closed and no longer on the web site and now I hope the email I am going to send to this agency will give me confirmation that it’s indeed that this is the case.

Why did the person at the Job Centre Plus take that answer and leave it be. The person at the Job Centre did not question my answer at the time and said it would be ok and left it as that also how comes now after 5 months I see a able person at the Job Centre who not actually gives me some real advice on my search criteria and is actually willing to look at my CVs correctly and not just have a glance at it like last time.

GRRRRR!!!! I am pleased I don't have other benfits to claim for and not living in my own premises. This is crazy.

I have no idea what the JSC is?

If the vacancy was through the jobcentre then whether it is closed or not doesn't matter because the company and its vacancy history is still available on the jobcentre's LMS system.

It is also fair to point out that providing CV support is not something a jobcentre advisor is expected to do. Someone with experience may do this but others with less experience who could help you may actually harm your chances of finding work. Due to this possible discrepancy, the goverment decided to allow outside organisations (called providers) to take this area on.

@ Greer totally agree with you about the comments you have stated.

the Job centre actually stopped my benefit for 2 whole weeks as i sent 27 letters off in one week for employment and for all those of you wondering about the Job centre not all of it that bad they do have a habit of covering thier own tracks to protect them self agianst the customer ie people on benefit etc

things i've discovered with the above is to go and buy a dictaphone for everytime you sign on etc and yes you are allowed to record them i have this evidence from thier office after the staff reported me for this but after lots of letter writing and a bit of research they admitted the error and said people are allowed i will find the letter if you or anyone requires it and will post it on here for anybody

also with the job centre if your writing any complaint etc is to write it etc take it to the job centre in person ask the front desk staff to stamp it for acknodlegment then ask them to photocopy it then ask them to sign it which they will do and if possible thier name on it if they refuse ask for higher authority or something they 9 times out of 10 will do this .

they will question why you want it done this way just tell them for proof they recieved it

as they have a bad habit of losing appeals etc that's what i learnt the hard way anyway they only owe me about £1000 so happens to me quite often i'm used to it like may others i guess