ashbourne mint gym membership

clinchy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4187 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi im new to this but just come apon this on the net. ive been going to the gym now for 3 years which was all good till thay moved to another place which is now a proplem. not with the distance. but since the move the gym has gone really down hill with equipment not in use and holes in the floor upstairs where the free wights are so im not to happy about it, any way i rang ashbourne to let them know the proplem and to find out how much more time i have left with my contract which i thought would be next month, but to my suprise thay said i had another 8 payments left which is completly wrong. i must admit i have mist some payments in the past but i always rang them to make the miss payments and to keep me up to date but thay just went through the times i didnt pay which i iknow i did because thay charged me £10 late fee. so i allways made a payment but according to them thay didnt recive it there end. thay told me to write a letter to them if im not happy with the gym and to cancel my contract but from what ive seen so far its not going to be easy. any advise. thanks :)

Hello and Welcome, clinchy.

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert