Cap1's first DCA invited

Jimmystix

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4188 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello I first started posting on the Cap1 board but seeing as though fpc(Fredrickson's) are now involved seek further advice on here, which was pointed out. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/263763-dilemma-concerning-ca.html . The above link was the story so far. Cap 1 sent DN notices which looked legit, they appear to have finally cracked the not faulty DN code. The account has now been referred to fpc on the 22nd of July, although I have been on holiday so have been unable to respond to them so far. Do I phone them telling them I am sorry for contacting them late and will ask them for a CCA. Request a CCA from them anyway, asap. Mention that I had offered a goodwill gesture to cap1, which was 60% of the balance in hope they accept it. I say in hope but with what I have failed to receive so far I could possibly pay them nothing. Hopefully the above link will show all the scans of the paperwork I have sent so far but still need advice on which way to turn. Thanks in advance

thats an application form not a signed CCA. total cack.

why are you offering these leechers money?

don't phone them, never ever use the phone to dca's.

pers i'd get reclaiming

you've got PPI there & loads of charges, that lot will prob kill the balance off.

you are under no obligation to contact a dca .

how old is this debt & when was your last financial in/out

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

My last payment was February 2010 I think as nothing was happening before and Cap 1 were slow timing. Strangely once I stopped making payments they quickly got into action. Credit Card was issued 2002.

get reclaiming

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...