On the debt collectors side

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the co i work for ive not come across many ppi disputes.

the co i work for if there is a dispute the acct is placed on hold until whatever the dispute is is resolved.

bought debts are bought in bulk therefore not individually.

client debts are never passed to us if there is a ongoing dispute

Pull the other one lol

My debt in question has been in dispute with my bank for 2 yrs 18 of those months it has been with the FOS and in that time it has been passed to 3 dca's so far

As the Bank owe me a lot more than I owe them they will not be getting a penny.

Everytime I write back telling them it is disputed and giving them the FOS adjudicators name and the FOS ref number but they still pass it around the DCA'S like confetti.

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well if your unwilling to co operate personally (even if i didnt work in dmc) you can hardly complain about being called to make re arrangements.

in my instance i got in to debt when i lived with m ex partner we consolidated and consolidated and the debts got out of control.

admittadly at first i was called and called and refused to pay as i had better things to spend my wage on, but then after 6 months i realised i had to pay my debts off. I didnt request cred agreements, i didnt offer £1 a month i sent in everything my 5 creditors (barclaycard, halifax x2 everyday lending and nat west) asked for and have been paying back a reasonable amount to them.

my point being yes the banks should in my opinion be miles miles more stricter on lending but at the end of the day people slate dmcs at the end of the day if people stood up were responsible and deal with the situation themselves and the country would be in a better state

Typical Dca - you're really not listening are you?

Huggy your kids must be rich on £100 per month pocket money!!!:p

and harrassed senior everyones circs are different in that case there is a good chance the debt would either be placed on hold or written off

statute barred means its not enforceable in a court, its still pursuable though, i take it we all know that???

in my experiance as a debtor and as a collector offers of payment will be rejected if the advisor is unsatisfield with what the customer is saying, thats when the income and expenditure is needed.

at the end of the day dmcs deal with bought debt and client debt so imo they have a right to question peoples circumstances.

i ask you all again If someone owed your mother £8k they worked ft earned £1200 rent £450 and offered you £10 a month would you

a) ok agree it without question

b) delve into why they are only offering £10 pm

im very interested in peoples responses to this

My opinion is - For a start no-ones mother is involved , the debt is a concept of a corporation , Most people on here have I am sure have paid back far more than the principle sum borrowed/created e.g if £5000 was spent ,much more than that has been returned to the institution . So morally then the bank enters into Usery[ lending money with excessive interest over 5%] which is prohibited by all three Abrahamic faiths and any other sensible ones as well , Usery is highly immoral because it keeps people in a form of indenture and the banks feed off the work of others .

My suggestion would be a form of Jubillee , an old testament tradition of scrubbing all debts every 50 years , ironically this would be in he best interests of the country and the economy in general as it would put money into circulation to promote spending /business etc , the Banks would hate it but they have already been given more bail-out than the citizens , so they should Shut Up !

statute barred means its not enforceable in a court, its still pursuable though, i take it we all know that???

in my experiance as a debtor and as a collector offers of payment will be rejected if the advisor is unsatisfield with what the customer is saying, thats when the income and expenditure is needed.

at the end of the day dmcs deal with bought debt and client debt so imo they have a right to question peoples circumstances.

i ask you all again If someone owed your mother £8k they worked ft earned £1200 rent £450 and offered you £10 a month would you

a) ok agree it without question

b) delve into why they are only offering £10 pm

im very interested in peoples responses to this

Here's my response then hope it helps.

It is not pursuable if the debtor states they have no intention of making any payment, this may constitute harassment contrary to Sec 40 Administration of Justice Act 1970. Didn't you learn this in training? Thought not.

It is not needed, you are confusing 'needed' with 'wanted', don't worry it's a common mistake in your industry.

They have no right whatsoever to question peoples circumstances, there is no contractual arrangement between the debtor and the DCA, debts are purchased blind and often with little or no documentation available. Caveat emptor!

As of 03/03/12 please do not under any circumstances wait for my further input or guidance on any current thread or defence of a court claim I might have been involved in on or through Cag.

Jasper1965

read it all properly not just what you want to read.

Kids pocket money/breakfast club money/ after school clubs etc £100

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

in my instance i got in to debt when i lived with m ex partner we consolidated and consolidated and the debts got out of control.

admittadly at first i was called and called and refused to pay as i had better things to spend my wage on, but then after 6 months i realised i had to pay my debts off. I didnt request cred agreements, i didnt offer £1 a month i sent in everything my 5 creditors (barclaycard, halifax x2 everyday lending and nat west) asked for and have been paying back a reasonable amount to them.

And what were the better things to spend you wage on?

hates debt works both ways ive repeated myself about ten times on several things.

people call dmcs **** on the earth. even if i didnt work in dmc the people lying. blagging, refusing to pay, dodging, being so hard done by are even worse.

several posts ive read have proved a big point tonight, people sit on a moral high ground and simply need to hold there hands up and say look i dont want to pay it.... thats what most of you REALLY think

Its not my personal situation - blonde but not thick ;)

£100/4 weeks = £25 pw/2 kids = £12.50 per week per child - not a lot when you break it down is it?

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

and harrassed senior everyones circs are different in that case there is a good chance the debt would either be placed on hold or written off

Definately DCA trained 5 kids x £5 a week each.

I have no legal training, any knowledge I have has come from this forum, and my own experiences. Always balance up any advice you get with your own common sense.

Jordan, you reap what you sow. DCA's have been lying, breaching laws and guidelines to line their grubby pockets.

Now it's payback time. :D

I suggest you email this link to your DCA chums. They'll be needing it soon.....

McDonald's Careers Website

• Haha 1

These are video links to show how I deal with Debt Collectors.

Fly fishing for C.A.R.S

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zPtzK8FqE6k&feature=related

Frederickson International don't accept my card type

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=eiZBULlWW6Q&feature=related

several posts ive read have proved a big point tonight, people sit on a moral high ground and simply need to hold there hands up and say look i dont want to pay it.... thats what most of you REALLY think

Jordan if you are referring to my post when I said my bank are not getting a penny read all the post because there is a valid reason why.

It is disputed and with the FOS and as they owe me money tell me why I should pay I'm all ears.

It is quite simple pay me back the PPI that greedy bank took from me then I will pay the Loan off in full simples everyone is a winner

Finally if you succeed with your claim please consider a donation to consumer action group as those donations keep this site alive.

R.I.P BOB aka ROOSTER-UK you have always been a Gent on these boards and you will be remembered for that.

£100 for breakfast club / after school club and pocket money LAUGHABLE!

Do the maths. £100 pm / 2 children = £12.50 a week per child!

:razz:ALWAYS REMEMBER, IF YOU GOT YOURSELF INTO YOUR SITUATION, YOU ARE MORE THAN CAPABLE OF GETTING YOURSELF OUT OF IT

WITHOUT THE HELP OF THE DCA's!!!!!!!!!!!

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH UPLOADING YOUR IMAGES THROUGH PHOTOBUCKET CLICK HERE

IF I HAVE HELPED YOU OR MADE YOU SMILE, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CLICK MY STAR

blondie i spent my money on clothes, alcohol and holidays! then i grew up some people on here need to maybe do the same.

so you don't have kids then

PHOTOBUCKET TUTORIAL IS NOW DONE HERE IT IS

NOT A CHANCE all DCAs and I mean ones mentioned on here on a daily basis, suggested that: a) well, you will be awarded Child Benefit now, can you pay that to us, or b)We understand the MacMillian Trust help cancer patients financially, or c) You will get a Victim of Crime pay out! d) ' and I quote word for word as I still have the letter ! We are prepared to hold collection for 6 weeks being the general time limit for a course of chemotherapy but will maintain collection activities after that time!

blondie i spent my money on clothes, alcohol and holidays! then i grew up some people on here need to maybe do the same.

But you are named after a training shoe , so I cannot take you seriously.

When I got into difficulties I spent my money on paying the mortgage, council tax, water/gas/electricity, food on the table, petrol for the car so I could get to work to keep on earning.

nah pompey i wasnt referring to your post one of the others.

ppi claims are a whole different ball game thats the creditors fault flr being target driven in selling it

AS you get older you will realise that you should not bring home your work with you , it will stress you out , and i am sure you are not getting paid enough , Blessed are the self righteous for they shall never be wrong .

hates debt works both ways ive repeated myself about ten times on several things.

people call dmcs **** on the earth. even if i didnt work in dmc the people lying. blagging, refusing to pay, dodging, being so hard done by are even worse.

As I said, you really are incapable of reading and understanding properly arn't you! Most people are can't pays, not won't pays - you really are just proving the point that most dca's and thier employees are incapable of listening / understanding and that you are all morons of the highest degree.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks