help with EOS / ACTIO ALBIS

camuk

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4132 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All,

In 2008 I lost my dad, I fell behind on a catalogue bill and was forking out for flights to Spain nearly every other week in his last few weeks.

Look Again sent my debt to EOS. The grand Total of £5. Because of the circumstances I paid the thing. With their charges for letters the final bill comes to £155.

This is now showing as a default on my file. Two years down the line and my circumstances have changed and I am now starting to think how can I appeal to remove this.

So wrote/ spoke to Look Again who have said they cant do anything about it and to speak to EOS.

Called EOS who kindly advised they remove it (hang on there is a flaw) I asked for a letter to prove this to the other credit agencies. Sure no problem.

One week later I call back as no letter and the team leader who did this for me said she cant send a letter as technically she shouldn't have done this. :-x

So a bit of advice. Where do I go from here? Do I write to the head of customer service for EOS advising of what they have done? Do I ask for a copy of my original credit agreement?

And just to be super cheeky does anyone have a contact name for the head of customer service at EOS also trading as ACTIO ALBIS.

Thanks to all for reading and any help in advance

who registered the default? Look Again

EOS cannot registered the default under their name unless they owned the debt

If Look Again registered it then only they can inform the credit agencies to remove it.

Is the default marked as settled?

From my understanding of my report the debt was sold to EOS and the debt shows as Acto Albis. The default is marked as Satisfied.

What is the difference between satisfied and settled?

Ok I get it now satisfied still reads as bad rather than partially satisfied. However I would still like to try to remove this due to the circumstances at the time.

I have the date's of who I spoke to is it worth a letter to head office do you think?

• 2 months later...