received charge certificate and on JSA

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello to everyone here

hope you can help

can,t afford this parking fine can i write to the local borough ? will they

cancel or accept

any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

/

They will not cancel it just because you tell them you can't pay. The owner is liable, and if you own a car, it is presumed you pay for petrol, insurance, MOT, maintenance etc. So, it won't wash - although they might agree to accept installments - up to them.

Why haven't you addressed it before the cost escalated? Have you not received prior notices?

They will not cancel it just because you tell them you can't pay. The owner is liable, and if you own a car, it is presumed you pay for petrol, insurance, MOT, maintenance etc. So, it won't wash - although they might agree to accept installments - up to them.

Why haven't you addressed it before the cost escalated? Have you not received prior notices?

i wrote them the sign was not displsyed properly etcetc, they wom'thave any of this

Thank you for you advice

File the form that i have attached. Fill in the pe3 and fax/email/post to the address shown in northampton. I would email it asap. If you do not then bailiffs will come in and your fine will go up 3-4 fold.

will do this

Thank you

You don't file a PE3 yet! The debt hasn't been registered until you receive an Order for Recovery, and the relevant form will be sent to you at that point. There's no point in filing one before the Order for Recovery is issued.

Bailiffs will not be instructed to chase the matter until all the due steps have been gone through - so sit tight until an Order for Recovery is issued.

It won't get you out of paying however!