Jump to content

overdraft and cca request

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3665 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Recommended Posts

Hi all!

I had an account with Lloyds tsb about 4 years ago until i split up with my x and went on with a new life.


had a loan and a account with them now i just revived a letter from westcot credit services ( i did call and ask for any statements) and they sent them thing is each month my overdraft went up and up now between jan 06 and dec 06


i made no payments to my account at the same time i had no letters from my bank advising me of an increase of o/d rates of interest nor default notices or any thing.( i did move as the place i was staying in was bashed down into flats) i did call Lloyds and advised them of my new address and heard nowt


i did not ask for and do not remember signing anything for an increased overdraft. Westcoct are asking for 437.94.


My question is what can i write to them asking for in relation to overdrafts? making it legally enforceable do i send a cca letter first. i want to win the fight.


i want to ask them to prove default notices and interest charges as a print out of a statement of account in my mind shows nothing or does it?

any help will be great.. just slightly confused cca or no cca?

oh yeah there are charges of £100..00 does that make a difference?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

A cca request will only pull up the credit agreement, if you want to see where Westcot have applied charges and their annual statement does not show it (that is if they can be bothered to send it) then send them a Subject Access Request (usually best send to the original creditor but on this occasion it may be worth seeing what Westcot have added if that is what you want to do.


Subject Access request on the link shown below, costs £10, print your name don't sign it, send it recorded and take a print out of the proof of delivery via the Royal Mail website


SAR's letter (edit/adjust accordingly)


I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...