roncarr

Anyone "charged" a DCA & got paid?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3657 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

To cut a long story short I have a disputed debt that keeps getting passed from company to company. Now as its in dispute it shouldn't be so I usually inform (in writing) whoever its been passed to that its in dispute and they should not be dealing with the matter. I also inform them that I will charge £15 to read anything else they send me and £15 to reply. If they write again they will agree to these terms. Thats usually the last I hear from them but one lot wrote back again so I issued an invoice for £30 in June. I have not heard from them since and the matter has now been passed to yet someone else.

They have not paid so this weekend I wrote them a reminder (in red ink) that they have not paid my invoice.

I can't see them paying but I wonder if anyone has done this and got paid?

I might have a little fun and issue court proceedings even though its only £30. Anyone advise if its worth doing that?

Just sent my first invoice to Moorcroft, now I need to send a statement/ reminder as they haven't paid it yet! Funny the payment terms were clear 7 days! Better send another DCA after them, may be i'll contact Marlin!! LOL! Oh but Marlin would cock it and make sure it never gets paid!

Just sent my first invoice to Moorcroft, now I need to send a statement/ reminder as they haven't paid it yet! Funny the payment terms were clear 7 days! Better send another DCA after them, may be i'll contact Marlin!! LOL! Oh but Marlin would cock it and make sure it never gets paid!

Why not use themselves to get the monies for you, why ask somebody else???

:mad2::-x:jaw::sad:

i believe there is a poster on here who has charged dca's for dealing with correspondence and got paid

Why not use themselves to get the monies for you, why ask somebody else???

I suppose that would save postage!!LOL!:lol: