NSL issuing Ticket in a Council Car Park? - when is a parking ticket served

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4986 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

morning all new to this section of forum but not to cag

yesterday returned to my car in a council owned and operated car park

a chap with a day glow vest on was taking a photo of my tax disc i new what he was doing ie issuing a parking ticket.

it had not been stuck on the car so i refused to accept it as in my opinion it had not been served.

got into car and started to reverse in a safe manner he then approached my car and told me i would still have to pay the 40quid fine i said we will see, he was totally shocked cos some one had queeried him he didnt know what to do.

the car park signs are defficient in that on entance there is no indication that it is pay and display .

question

has the ticket been served

is the digital image of my car tax suffice to say that it was served

dpa act is he allowed to apply to dvla for details when no notice of offence has been served.

he was not employed by the council but by nsl parking and had no visible identification

imo the ticket has not been properly served

advice would be appreciated

Not quote 'it is sent through the post'. It' isn't, its a different animal that has to be sent through the post and it this different animal does not look like the one the CEO prints on the day. That is if its a TMA council - highly likely but not certain (which council is it ?). If its a TMA council then they have to serve a Reg 10 through the post. What you have to ready for is they send an NTO and pretend the Reg 9 PCN was served on the day. that happens a lot even though it should not happen at all.

im sorry to sound a bit thick but can you explain in idiots english what you mean.

from what you say it means that a council can say you were parked in a car park and issue a ticket at any time and what are the regs you are talking about.

thenks

sopwith

• 4 weeks later...
  • dx100uk changed the title to NSL issuing Ticket in a Council Car Park? - when is a parking ticket served