style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5013 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Alf,

Theres a small problem with the software at the moment, the IT guys are working on it. We'll have it sorted soon.

Please help us to help you. Download the CAG tool bar for free

HERE and use the search option for all your searches. CAG earns a few pennies every time !!!

Please don't rush, take time to read these:-

&

This is always worth referring to

Advice & opinions given by me are personal, are not endorsed by the Consumer Action Group or the Bank Action Group. Should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

ok the answer to the burning question its a time limit

system message is as follows

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 5 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

ok the answer to the burning question its a time limit

system message is as follows

The administrator has specified that you can only edit messages for 5 minutes after you have posted. This limit has expired, so you must contact the administrator to make alterations on your message.

Well this is not the case as I just posted and there is no edit option for 1 second never mind 5 mins

PLEASE PLEASE guys -- with the economy just about coming out of recession I hope you aren't using I.T services from INDIA.

It's not that I have any particular problems with that country -- great food etc but why on earth should we be giving a relatively wealthy country a HUGE amount of foreign aid when they are at the same time causing us to lose 1,000's of jobs which puts a lot of people in debt in the first place. I'm quite sure Mr Mittal and his whole load of TATA consultants aren't to bothered about putting a load of families who've worked hard for over 40 years on to the street because he can supply a "better service cheaper" -- who has EVER had adecent service these days from an overseas call centre.

Anyway hopefully you can fix it soon.

Looks like it's been fixed so cheers guys.

jimbo

Yeah it's just affecting some forums. Overseas Debt is the one I've found (and corrected). Is anyone aware of this problem on any of other forums?

@Webmaster

If you need any help, Marc has my contact number.

It is either one of two things.

1) Usergroups and their edit settings.

2) Individual forum permissions.

letsdoit: yep I know what the problem is, I'm correcting it on any affected forums - hence I was asking if anyone was aware of the problem on other forums (don't fancy trawling through them all myself).

I've dealt with General Debt too

And the NHS threads Webby please.

Keep up the fight against Bank Charges.

Got Debt problems?

Don't panic, put the kettle on and read this

:-) Everything I write comes from my heart and head! The large filling cabinet that is my knowledge of life, however warped that may be!! :-)

<<< Please tickle my star!! if I have managed to help you or just made you chuckle!