Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3707 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Lucky you, you're on a plane jetting off on holiday and you're moaning?

What do you do for fun? lol

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

So why did easyJet have you sat on there for so long. Was it because of an issue with ATC; busy traffic, systems or the busy skies? easyJet will be loath to have their aircraft on the ground so what was the problem in the end?

You blame them but we don't know why!

I am 40 and have only been abroad once in my life. We boarded the plane and sat there for over 4 hours before we took off. This was due to French air traffic controllers being on strike. Whe we asked Easyjet why did they board us if they knew we were going to be sitting there for that long. They said they didn't want all the passengers to go to the bar in the airport and board the plane pi**ed???????

I felt sorry for all those smokers on board, even though I know it's bad for you.

If all else fails, kick them where it hurts and SOD'EM;)