floricita

Free football managament game

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3658 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there.

There is agame I play on the internet which is 100% free to join and play.

It's a football management game.

I have set up a league there and I need members to join my league. Again everything is free I have no connection to the website other than I am a member trying to set up my own league there.

The league is based on the Euro 2012 competition, so just pick an European international team name

If you want to take a look the address is

Xpert Eleven - The Best Online Football Management Game With Focus On Coaching

Referer ID glacier

(you don't have to use my referal link you can just go to www.xperteleven.com I just get some points for this.

Then the league I would really love you to join is via the search option ID 248209

Or alternatively, when you are in the site just cut and paste Xpert Eleven - The Best Online Football Management Game With Focus On Coaching

And it will take you to my league which will be a lot of fun.

Hope you can join, it really is a fun game which doesn't take up too much of your time.